In-Home Service Procedures
During these rapidly changing and challenging times, our small family business is adapting to be in line with the guidance of the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control regarding Coronoavirus (COVID-19). We feel it is very important for all our communities in Northeast Ohio that we are responsible in this regard. The safety of our customers, families and employees are of utmost importance to us. We ask you to help us with a community effort to slow and halt progress of this virus. Below are the steps we will be taking as company to ensure our pledge of safety to you, along with steps that you can also engage in to help protect our Plumbers.
From our Home to Yours, our Plumbers will:
• Follow hygiene regimen of washing hands before entering your home from previous customers, following CDC guidelines.
• Wear sterile gloves and shoe covers and/or other personal protective equipment when necessary.
• Have a one-time use jumpsuit if necessary, for the safety of all parties involved
• Have a personal respirator on hand for the safety of all parties involved
• Report their temperature with us daily upon arriving to work.
• Our employees have been asked to stay home if they feel ill. Furthermore, as a family business we are committed to supporting our Plumbers and walking alongside them through these uncertain times. We are all in this together and will do our best to support one another and our community neighbors.
How You Can Help Us:
• Let us know if you or someone in your home is sick with cold or flu-like symptoms so that we can collectively work together and determine best time to schedule your service based on emergency nature and need of your service. Also, if our technician arrives at your home and sees someone with cold/flu symptoms, we have given him the authority to request and reschedule services.
• Although we desire to be friendly and courtesy in our profession, we understand the need to adhere to CDC's request of social distancing to the best of our ability. Therefore, our plumbers will refrain from human contact such as hand shaking and we ask the same of our customers. Also, if you have available, please use your own pens/writing utensils for signing work orders or proposals.
• Prior to servicing your plumbing needs, we ask you to sanitize and disinfect the work area (bathroom, kitchen, etc.) using CDC recommended solution using bleach. This solution recipe (1 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water) is provided by the CDC to be used for disinfecting areas that are touched daily prior to our services. Once we have completed the job, our Plumber may also reapply the solution to disinfect the area once more as a courtesy to you, our customers. Simply allow the solution to air dry. Windows may be opened for ventilation and circulation to air dry solution. For further information, visit:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html